Monday, June 11, 2007

Pictures. Finally.


Ok- here's Xavier's sweater*. Finished on vacation! Yay!






AND I found an awesome robot button at a knitting shop- Woolen Treasures in Fort Collins, Colorado! But they just had one button! I bought it and they are ordering the set for me and will mail it.

And now I am working on finishing up this Mary Jane pithy hat (pattern thanks to Little Turtle knits.) I'll give info on patterns, yarn, needles, etc when I am not so tired! This is starting to be fun to do- at first I did not enjoy knitting this hat! I don't like the needles. They are Addi Natura and I prefer turbos! The purse stitch is one you have to pay attention to. This is not one you can do as "mindless knitting"... this was done 100% in the car so far during our roadtrip!

*Still waiting on those Robot Buttons as of August! But, they are promised and I'll update when I get them!

3 comments:

Kiki said...

The sweater is beautiful. The buttons are perfect! And the hat is cool too! Good work!

Michelle said...

Oh yay, you finally found buttons! :)

Can't wait to see the hat.... what is the yarn? The look of it makes me think of the Paton wool/soy yarn.

Anonymous said...

I forget you have this blog!!! I can't wait for Xavier's sweater and those buttons!